SOM-J is an air-to-surface missile to be used against heavily defended, high-value ASuW and land targets such as SAM sites, exposed aircrafts, strategic assets, command and control centers, and naval vessels. Its modular design supports the required operational flexibility.
The SOM-J provides enhanced capabilities by building on existing SOM air-to-surface cruise missile technology already in service to the Turkish Air Force.
Click here to see brochure.
- Long Range (120+ NM)
- Low Observable
- Highly Survivable
- High Precision Navigation with INS/GPS/TRN/IBN
- Highly Precise Terminal Guidance with IIR and Data Fusion
- Target of Opportunity Capability
- In-Flight Retargeting
- Network Enabled Weapon (NEW) Capability
- Universal Armament Interface (UAI) Compatibility
||~310-lb Blast Fragmentation / Semi-Armor Piercing
||INS / GPS / TRN / IBN / ATA
||F-35 / F-16