L-UMTAS is a long range anti-tank missile system primarily developed to operate from attack helicopter platforms. L-UMTAS is equipped with state of the art technologies making it effective against all armored threats of the modern battlefield.
Click to see brochure.
- Day and Night Operational Capability
- Fire Behind Mask
- Effective Against Stationary and Moving Targets
- Wide Firing Envelope Allows Off-Boresight Engagement
- Insensitive Munition Type V Capability Against Fuel Fire and Bullet Impact
- Qualified and integrated to T-129 Atak Helicopter in 2016. first serial production batch is delivered to Turkish Armed Forces in 2017
L-UMTAS can be integrated to various platforms such as helicopter, light armored vehicle, close air support aircraft, UAV, fixed ground platforms and naval platforms.
||500 m – 8000 m
||Semi Active Laser
||Tandem High Energy Antitank Warhead / High Explosive Blast Fragmentation Warhead
|Number of Missiles