Roketsan Privacy Statement And Disclaimer
Privacy Notification and Legal Disclaimer below provides the provisions concerning the usage as well as rights and liabilities arise from the usage of the website www.roketsan.com.tr and all websites (Hereinafter, referred to as the “Website”) are and will be under the control and ownership of ROKETSAN A.Ş. (Hereinafter, referred to as “ROKETSAN”). Within this scope, third persons (Hereinafter, referred to as the “User”) by using and accessing to the Website, accepts and agrees to comply with provisions of the Privacy Notification and Legal Disclaimer hereby in advance.
1. All intellectual property rights and other rights on information, written, illustrated, audible, electronic materials as well as logo, trademark, ideas and inventions that are published and used in the Website, unless otherwise stipulated explicitly belong to ROKETSAN and, are protected in terms of Turkish and/or International Law.
2. Publication and usage of any content provided in the Article 1 shall not be interpreted as granting any authority, license or permission for their use to the Users. The aforementioned content cannot be duplicated, copied, reproduced, processed or used as a whole or as a part in any way without the written permission of ROKETSAN.
3. Furthermore, all intellectual property rights and other rights on information, written, illustrated, audible, electronic materials as well as logo, trademark, ideas and inventions that are used in the Website by ROKETSAN and yet explicitly provided to be belong to third parties are reserved and protected under relevant legislation. Publication and usage of such content cannot not be interpreted as granting any authority, license or permission for their use to the Users. ROKETSAN shall not accept any responsibility regarding protection of such intellectual property rights and other rights.
4. All the content in the Website is provided only for promotional purposes and to inform the user, thus, there may be misinformation, typing and updating errors in this Website. No guarantee or commitment is given for that the information in the Website is free of error and is updated. Users accept that ROKETSAN assumes no liability, including direct, indirect, material and moral compensation, for transactions to be performed based on this information and the User shall irrevocably releases ROKETSAN with this regard.
5. ROKETSAN, at any time, ex-parte, at its own discretion, without prior notification reserves the right to change the content of the Website and to modify, restrain or terminate any kind of service provided to the User.
6. In the event of that the User is provided with a user name and a password by ROKETSAN in order for the User to use the Website, the User accepts that he/she shall acess to the Website in accordance with the rules and procedures provided thereto, shall assume all responsibility for protecting and preventing third party access to the user name and the password used for accessing the Website. It should be stated that the User shall have the responsibility arising out of third party use of the user name and the password.
7. The User is obliged to provide the necessary protection and provide his/her own anti-virus protection system besides all measures within the bounds of possibility in order to clean and maintain the Website clean from virus and similar malicious software was taken by ROKETSAN. In this context, the User accepts that he/she is responsible for all kinds of mistakes and direct or indirect consequences, which may occur, in his/her own software and operating systems due to the fact that he/she used and accessed to the Website.
8. In the event that ROKETSAN gives link to, refers to such other websites by way of ad, banner and any other ways, cannot be interpreted as any sponsorship, authorization and any other kind of relationship between ROKETSAN the owners of the websites. The privacy notification and legal disclaimers of such other websites will be valid and applicable; thus ROKETSAN shall not have responsibility or liability, including the provisions of the Privacy Notification and Legal Disclaimer hereby, regarding the content used in such websites.
9. In the event of access and use of the Website by the User, non-personal information including the Internet browser used and type of operating system, number of visits, the average time spent on the Website and pages viewed can be calculated automatically. The User accepts in advance that ROKETSAN may use and share this data without prior permission in order to improve the performance or content of the Website.
10. ROKETSAN has right to amend, renew or annul any Article of the Privacy Notification and Legal Disclaimer ex-parte, without notification. The Users accepts that every Article amended, renewed or annulled will be effective for herself/himself on the publication date.
11. The courts and enforcement offices of Ankara shall be competent in the resolution of disputes that may arise between the Users and ROKETSAN within the scope of the Privacy Notification and Legal Disclaimer, and such disputes shall be subject to the laws of the Republic of Turkey.